1. You are respectful and treat me the way you would want to be treated.
2. You ask genuinely thoughtful questions about what makes sense to you.
3. You make your points using sound logic and don’t hide behind links or the word “science.” In other words, make a kind, level-headed argument (links welcome), but don’t just post a link and say “read the science.” That’s intellectually lazy.
1. Never brought a vaccine to market before covid (Moderna and Johnson & Johnson).
2. Are serial felons (Pfizer, and Astra Zeneca).
3. Are both (Johnson & Johnson).
· has the distinction of the biggest criminal payout in history. They have lost so many lawsuits it’s hard to count. You can . Maybe that’s why they are demanding that put up collateral to cover vaccine-injury lawsuits.
· has similarly lost so many lawsuits it’s hard to count. Here’s . Here’s …you get the point. And in case you missed it, the company had their covid vaccine suspended in over concerns of blood clots, and they with numbers from their study that didn’t match.
· Anyone younger than age 18 or older than age 55
· Pregnant or lactating mothers
· Auto-immune conditions
· Immunocompromised individuals
1. It can’t stop us from the virus.
2. It can’t stop the virus from us once we have it.
3. To get the vaccine is to accept all the risk of these experimental products and the best it might do is lower symptoms?
· Mask wearing
· Vaccine efficacy and safety trials
· How to screen for susceptibility to vaccine injury
· Therapeutics, (i.e. non-vaccine treatment options)
1. Why the covid vaccine may be putting so much pressure on the virus that we are accelerating it’s ability to mutate and become more deadly.
2. Why the covid vaccines may be creating vaccine-resistant viruses (similar to anti-biotic resistant bacteria).
3. Why, because of previous problems with Antibody Dependent Enhancement, we may be looking at a mass casualty event in the next few months/years.
· Unrelenting butt/low-back aches
· low energy.
· Low-grade fever.
· We all want to live in a world of freedom.
· We all want to do our part to help others and to live well.
· We all want the right to express our opinions without fearing we’ll be censored or viciously attacked.
· We all deserve to have the access to the facts so we can make informed decisions.